At any event, be it a product launch, awards dinner, show or conference, the energy you maintain in your audience is crucial. This is where the Corporate MC plays a critical role in contributing to the success of an event.
Whether it be humorous, thought-provoking, and serious or a combination of all of these, the MC sets the expectation and tone for your event – bringing you a unique energy from outside the organisation.
Simon has an unnatural ability to get an audience engaged, energised and interacting rapidly. You may not remember all the tiny details of the conference, but your audience will ALWAYS remember the energy that filled every corner of the room.
Here’s What Simon Delivers as a Corporate MC:
- Ensure audience interaction and keep everyone highly engaged
- Ensure your audience are connecting with each other throughout
- Wake up any snoozer and engage them in interactive activities that get them moving
- Make you remember the content by using his graphic facilitation and illustration skills
(Want to learn from Simon? You can now take his workshop!)
- Work with YOUR content and conference agenda to ensure the day flows beautifully
- Ensure that everyone has a great time and remembers the event long after is finished.
Take a look at Simon’s Showreel to see him in action:
Here’s what some of Simon’s past Clients had to say:
“I would like to thank you for your role as facilitator and MC at the Department of Transport and Main Roads DG Customer Led Innovation Challenge. Your role was integral to making the day a success and was greatly appreciated by myself and all the participants.”
- Neil Scales, Director General, QLD Department of Main Roads
“Simon recently facilitated at our Senior Leaders Workshop – he was fantastic at keeping the group motivated and is very adaptable. He reads people extremely well so can quickly adjust the flow on the day to deliver the right outcomes – and ensures energy levels never wane”
- Bridgit Candy, Head of Internal Communications, METCASH
Are you ready to take your event to a whole new level?