In the 21st Century, Creativity is one of the most important elements of any business. A crucial ingredient for any modern organisation looking to growth-hack their way to new heights and fully leverage their potential.
According to the World Economic Forums 2016 Future of Work Report, creativity will be the third most important skill needed to thrive in the workforce of 2020 (that’s not far away). It’s a very human skill and something that AI, Automation and Technology can’t replace.
It’s also one of the most feared and under-utilised components in today’s workforce – but it doesn’t have to be.
Meet Simon Banks, a Creativity Workshop facilitator with a unique ability. Simon is known for bringing out their unique creative spirit in people through his great energy, humour and passion.
Here’s what your company can take away from our Creativity Workshops:
- Get fresh insights into old problems.
- Explore new and innovative product ideas
- A totally different way of thinking about your customer
- Challenge paradigms of thinking and chart new ways forward
- UNderstand how ideas are a currency – and how to have lots of them
- Kickstart your energy and start thinking big
- Inject an entrepreneurial (or intrapreneurial) spirit into your team
- Develop a “what’s possible” mindset when problem solving
But why is it that people are so scared of being creative? Simon’s creativity workshops importantly deal with the number one problems that teams face in getting the most of out their creativity – Their Creative Ogre. That crappy voice that has been lying to you and telling you how uncreative you are.
We’re not just talking about what happens at work.
By living a more creative and open life outside of work, you learn to apply that same approach for work, too. This is why participants leave my workshops with a plan to keep creativity flowing both in all aspects of their life – not just the workplace.
So how can you truly fulfil your team’s creative potential?
Discover renewed creativity with Simon Banks’ Creativity Workshops!
What you will get from working with a Simon Banks as a Creativity Facilitator:
- Learn how to use their creativity at all times – no more creative block!
- A number of brilliant creative levers that they can pull at any time to shift their thinking.
- An inside look into real world creativity – more than just boring textbook workshops delivered by a consultant (‘fill in the blanks’ workbooks do NOT inspire creativity and fresh thinking)
This isn’t just an event. It’s an investment.
Participants leave these workshops with a renewed sense of creative confidence and self belief that leads to a permanent increase in productivity and problem solving.
Are you ready to revive your company’s creative spark?